Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who is Richard Harrison

Richard is the evil stalker who will stop at nothing to own Christine! He will even go as far as murdering Ted if that's what it takes. He tries at first to win her over with gifts but realizing that is not working, he begins to plan a devious way to take what he wants.

Richard is a purely evil man who uses a town diner owner to get closer to the object of his desire. He woo's Judy and sweeps her off her feet with lies and sweet talk only to shoot her in the end. Does she survive the shooting and get revenge? You'll have to read the book to find out!

While writing the book, I became each character in my mind. I'm not sure where Richard comes in to play in my mental and emotional state, but he was rather fun to write and gave me the opportunity to become someone hellish and insane if only in my mind!

2 comments:

  1. I know you wrote the book and I think I would read it, just because I know you and its intriguing. But is Richard really evil? Can I get a copy at the tattoo shop? Its Ryan by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get a copy at Hastings. I will try to get some ordered to sell from the shop very soon. Will post something when they are available!

    Yes, Richard is pretty twisted! Sort of my alter ego I keep in check! He's probably not as sick as the serial killer in the second book though. :)

    ReplyDelete